Determined. Organized. Dedicated.
Lindsey M. Pieper is an attorney with extensive experience in criminal defense, dedicated to getting you the results you deserve. As an aggressive attorney at law, she has successfully represented individuals facing misdemeanor and felony charges.
Ms. Pieper knows the criminal justice system can seem overwhelming. She will personally work with you every step of the way to make sure you understand the legal issues involved with your case, and get you the best possible outcome. Ms. Pieper is committed to providing high-quality legal representation at a price you can afford.
Ms. Pieper focuses her practice on criminal law, appellate and administrative law.
As a criminal attorney, Lindsey M. Pieper specializes in all cases pertaining to criminal law. She will fight for your rights throughout the entire criminal procedure. Contact The Law Office of Lindsey M. Pieper today and make sure your case is handled correctly.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2014
- College at Brockport, State University of New York
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, Member
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Criminal Justice
- Monroe County State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Defender’s Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Administrative Law
- Appellate Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York